You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. You can read more about about Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Usually the Rising Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk and is titled rsmain.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Rising Antivirus. They occupy 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This page is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.52.48
alone. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Rising Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 15:56:14.080