Rising Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Rising Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called rsmain.exe and its approximative size is 114.65 KB (117400 bytes).
Rising Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.26.06
alone. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:45:31.187