You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about Rising Antivirus can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Usually the Rising Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Rising Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. CheckOld.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 124.00 KB (126976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Rising Antivirus. They occupy 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.26.07
of Rising Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Rising Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:31:38.440