This page contains detailed information on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more information about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
Rising Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.09 MB (6383816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.24.98
only. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Rising Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you select Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 06:58:13.223