This web page is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. More info about the program Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV is the full command line if you want to remove Rising Antivirus. Rising Antivirus's primary file takes around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) and is named rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.26.16
of Rising Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Rising Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:34:42.697