You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV is the full command line if you want to remove Rising Antivirus. CheckOld.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 124.00 KB (126976 bytes) on disk.
Rising Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.26.12
of Rising Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Rising Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rising Antivirus in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:17:12.233