This page contains detailed information on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Rising Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. The program's main executable file has a size of 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk and is labeled rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.19.71
of Rising Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Rising Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you click Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130