This page contains detailed information on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Rising Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. The program's main executable file has a size of 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk and is labeled rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.19.71
of Rising Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Rising Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you select Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130