Rising Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Detailed information about Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. rsmain.exe is the Rising Antivirus's main executable file and it takes close to 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Rising Antivirus. They take about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.68.07
of Rising Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application released by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rising Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:56:40.060