You can find below details on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info on Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. rsmain.exe is the Rising Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
Rising Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.29.05
alone. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Rising Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 07:49:24.003