This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More info about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Rising Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Rising Antivirus's main file takes about 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) and is called rsmain.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Rising Antivirus. They occupy about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.68.09
of Rising Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program released by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Rising Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 03:44:04.920