You can find below detailed information on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. You can see more info about Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
Rising Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.26.18
of Rising Antivirus. You can find below info on other versions of Rising Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you click Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:23:12.123