This info is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. More details about Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rising Antivirus. CloudSys.exe is the Rising Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes close to 779.77 KB (798488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Rising Antivirus. They occupy an average of 8.45 MB (8860760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (273.98 KB)
- ravusb.exe (804.15 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (619.78 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (319.77 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.19 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.69 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.69 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (112.27 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.19 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rsturboball.exe (74.69 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (88.27 KB)
- usbboot.exe (769.84 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.69 KB)
This data is about Rising Antivirus version 24.00.47.09
alone. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Rising Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Rising Antivirus is a program offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Rising Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 00:34:58.560