Rising Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. rsmain.exe is the Rising Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
Rising Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.71.77
of Rising Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Rising Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you click Rising Antivirus in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 16:55:51.153