PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computerPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. You can read more about about PC Optimizer Pro at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. PC Optimizer Pro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PC Optimizer Pro's main file takes about 12.69 MB (13304600 bytes) and is called PCOptimizerPro.exe.
PC Optimizer Pro is comprised of the following executables which take 15.26 MB (16004134
bytes) on disk:
- pc.optimizer.pro.v6.x.x-patch.exe (318.00 KB)
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (12.69 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (1.78 MB)
- StartApps.exe (423.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.72 KB)
The current page applies to PC Optimizer Pro version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other PC Optimizer Pro versions:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is a program marketed by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC Optimizer Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimizer Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC Optimizer Pro in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 13:04:20.723