PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computerPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. You can read more about on PC Optimizer Pro at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. PC Optimizer Pro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. PCOptimizerPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.84 MB (11363096 bytes) on disk.
PC Optimizer Pro is composed of the following executables which take 13.16 MB (13799007
bytes) on disk:
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (10.84 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (1.84 MB)
- StartApps.exe (424.27 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.77 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Optimizer Pro version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other PC Optimizer Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove PC Optimizer Pro from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PC Optimizer Pro:
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\PCOptProCtxMenu.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\PCOptimizerPro\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PC Optimizer Pro64
PC Optimizer Pro is an application offered by the software company PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimizer Pro application will be found automatically. When you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC Optimizer Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-03 20:19:04.153