PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your systemPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. You can read more on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application PC Optimizer Pro can be found at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. PCOptimizerPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.96 MB (10444176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PC Optimizer Pro. They take about 11.35 MB (11899710
bytes) on disk.
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (9.96 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (930.39 KB)
- StartApps.exe (420.39 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.64 KB)
The current page applies to PC Optimizer Pro version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other PC Optimizer Pro releases:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is a program by the software company PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC Optimizer Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it exists on your system the PC Optimizer Pro program will be found automatically. After you select PC Optimizer Pro in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-11 18:59:55.270