PC Optimizer Pro
A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. More info about PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
to get more data about PC Optimizer Pro on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.'s website. Usually the PC Optimizer Pro program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. PC Optimizer Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled PCOptimizerPro.exe and occupies 9.69 MB (10164624 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PC Optimizer Pro. They occupy an average of 11.02 MB (11556294
bytes) on disk.
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (9.69 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (950.39 KB)
- StartApps.exe (337.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of PC Optimizer Pro. You can find here a few links to other PC Optimizer Pro releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove PC Optimizer Pro from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\PCOptimizerPro\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC Optimizer Pro64
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PC Optimizer Pro64
A way to erase PC Optimizer Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PC Optimizer Pro is a program released by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it exists on your system the PC Optimizer Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC Optimizer Pro in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed PC Optimizer Pro:
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-15 11:42:55.900