PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computerPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Please open http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
if you want to read more on PC Optimizer Pro on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.'s web page. Usually the PC Optimizer Pro program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PC Optimizer Pro. PCOptimizerPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.94 MB (9377168 bytes) on disk.
PC Optimizer Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.13 MB (10617662
bytes) on disk.
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (8.94 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (803.39 KB)
- StartApps.exe (337.39 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PC Optimizer Pro. You can find below info on other versions of PC Optimizer Pro:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is a program marketed by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PC Optimizer Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimizer Pro app will be found automatically. After you select PC Optimizer Pro in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-21 18:15:05.913