PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your systemPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. You can see more info on PC Optimizer Pro at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. PC Optimizer Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. PC Optimizer Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. PCOptimizerPro.exe is the PC Optimizer Pro's primary executable file and it takes close to 14.51 MB (15219424 bytes) on disk.
PC Optimizer Pro is composed of the following executables which take 16.92 MB (17742251
bytes) on disk:
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (14.51 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (1.88 MB)
- StartApps.exe (469.25 KB)
- uninst.exe (66.20 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Optimizer Pro version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other PC Optimizer Pro versions:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is an application by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Optimizer Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimizer Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-24 21:05:33.697