PC Optimizer Pro
This page is about PC Optimizer Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your systemPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. You can see more info on PC Optimizer Pro at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. PC Optimizer Pro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.75 MB (10227600 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCOptimizerPro.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PC Optimizer Pro. They occupy about 11.07 MB (11611013
bytes) on disk.
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (9.75 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (942.39 KB)
- StartApps.exe (337.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.71 KB)
This info is about PC Optimizer Pro version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PC Optimizer Pro:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove PC Optimizer Pro from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\PCOptimizerPro.exe
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\PCOptProTrays.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\PCOptimizerPro\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PC Optimizer Pro64
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\PCOptimizerPro.exe
PC Optimizer Pro is a program marketed by the software company PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PC Optimizer Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimizer Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 21:59:14.287