PC Optimizer Pro
You can find below detailed information on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your PCPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. You can read more on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about PC Optimizer Pro can be found at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. PC Optimizer Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PCOptimizerPro.exe and occupies 10.62 MB (11136128 bytes).
The executables below are part of PC Optimizer Pro. They occupy about 11.67 MB (12234250
bytes) on disk.
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (10.62 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (665.13 KB)
- StartApps.exe (338.63 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PC Optimizer Pro. For more PC Optimizer Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is a program by the software company PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PC Optimizer Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it exists on your system the PC Optimizer Pro program will be found very quickly. When you select PC Optimizer Pro in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-14 03:23:44.717