PC Optimizer Pro
You can find on this page details on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computerPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Further information on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. can be found here
. More information about PC Optimizer Pro can be seen at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. PC Optimizer Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. PC Optimizer Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. PCOptimizerPro.exe is the PC Optimizer Pro's main executable file and it takes circa 11.56 MB (12118144 bytes) on disk.
PC Optimizer Pro is comprised of the following executables which take 12.75 MB (13373716
bytes) on disk:
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (11.56 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (735.93 KB)
- StartApps.exe (421.63 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.59 KB)
This info is about PC Optimizer Pro version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other PC Optimizer Pro releases:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is an application released by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PC Optimizer Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". The PC Optimizer Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 18:28:53.743