PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your PCPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Please follow http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
if you want to read more on PC Optimizer Pro on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PC Optimizer Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.69 MB (10164112 bytes) on disk and is called PCOptimizerPro.exe.
PC Optimizer Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.32 MB (11871453
bytes) on disk.
- Pach.exe (318.00 KB)
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (9.69 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (940.67 KB)
- StartApps.exe (337.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.76 KB)
This data is about PC Optimizer Pro version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other PC Optimizer Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove PC Optimizer Pro.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PC Optimizer Pro:
The files below remain on your disk by PC Optimizer Pro's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Swift PC Optimizer
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_free-pc-optimizer.en.softonic.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_swift-pc-optimizer.en.softonic.com_0.localstorage
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\PCOptimizerPro\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PC Optimizer Pro64
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Swift PC Optimizer
PC Optimizer Pro is a program offered by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PC Optimizer Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it exists on your system the PC Optimizer Pro program will be found automatically. After you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 12:00:12.187