PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your systemPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. More information on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
to get more facts about PC Optimizer Pro on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro. PC Optimizer Pro's primary file takes around 12.42 MB (13023000 bytes) and its name is PCOptimizerPro.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside PC Optimizer Pro. They take about 14.78 MB (15502421
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (318.00 KB)
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (12.42 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (1.65 MB)
- StartApps.exe (341.27 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.76 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Optimizer Pro version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other PC Optimizer Pro releases:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is a program released by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PC Optimizer Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Optimizer Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimizer Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-07 07:27:07.020