PC Optimizer Pro
This web page is about PC Optimizer Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your PCPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. You can read more on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about PC Optimizer Pro at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. Usually the PC Optimizer Pro application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PCOptimizerPro.exe is the PC Optimizer Pro's primary executable file and it takes circa 11.47 MB (12031256 bytes) on disk.
PC Optimizer Pro contains of the executables below. They take 13.75 MB (14421025
bytes) on disk.
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (11.47 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (1.80 MB)
- StartApps.exe (423.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.71 KB)
The current page applies to PC Optimizer Pro version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PC Optimizer Pro:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PC Optimizer Pro:
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\PCOptProCtxMenu.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PC Optimizer Pro 22.214.171.124+patch.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\PCOptimizerPro\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Webminds\Easy PC Optimizer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PC Optimizer Pro64
PC Optimizer Pro is an application released by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it exists on your system the PC Optimizer Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-20 19:04:11.040