PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your systemPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. You can read more on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on PC Optimizer Pro at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled PCOptimizerPro.exe and its approximative size is 9.97 MB (10452368 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PC Optimizer Pro. They occupy about 11.65 MB (12216638
bytes) on disk.
- pc.optimizer.pro.v6.x.x-patch.exe (318.00 KB)
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (9.97 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (913.89 KB)
- StartApps.exe (420.39 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.64 KB)
The current page applies to PC Optimizer Pro version 220.127.116.11
only. For more PC Optimizer Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is an application marketed by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PC Optimizer Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". The PC Optimizer Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC Optimizer Pro in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-27 18:50:04.063