PC Optimizer Pro
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computerPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. More data about the app PC Optimizer Pro can be seen at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. Usually the PC Optimizer Pro application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PC Optimizer Pro's primary file takes around 9.42 MB (9879440 bytes) and is named PCOptimizerPro.exe.
PC Optimizer Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.75 MB (11270953
bytes) on disk.
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (9.42 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (952.39 KB)
- StartApps.exe (337.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PC Optimizer Pro. Click on the links below for other PC Optimizer Pro versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\PCOptProCtxMenu.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\PCOptimizerPro\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PC Optimizer Pro64
PC Optimizer Pro is an application offered by the software company PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimizer Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC Optimizer Pro in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-17 15:00:22.810