PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your PCPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Further information about PC Optimizer Pro can be seen at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. PC Optimizer Pro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named PCOptimizerPro.exe and it has a size of 13.70 MB (14366488 bytes).
PC Optimizer Pro contains of the executables below. They take 16.30 MB (17095658
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (318.00 KB)
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (13.70 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (1.81 MB)
- StartApps.exe (423.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.66 KB)
This info is about PC Optimizer Pro version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PC Optimizer Pro:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is an application marketed by the software company PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimizer Pro app will be found very quickly. After you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 06:10:33.960