PC Optimizer Pro
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your PCPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Please open http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
if you want to read more on PC Optimizer Pro on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.'s website. Usually the PC Optimizer Pro application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled uninst.exe and occupies 68.64 KB (70286 bytes).
PC Optimizer Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 68.64 KB (70286
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PC Optimizer Pro. Click on the links below for other PC Optimizer Pro versions:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is a program marketed by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Optimizer Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". The PC Optimizer Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PC Optimizer Pro in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-01 19:18:07.990