PC Optimizer Pro
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your PCPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Click on http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
to get more facts about PC Optimizer Pro on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.'s website. Usually the PC Optimizer Pro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PCOptProTrays.exe and occupies 1.83 MB (1921816 bytes).
PC Optimizer Pro is composed of the following executables which take 1.83 MB (1921816
bytes) on disk:
- PCOptProTrays.exe (1.83 MB)
The current web page applies to PC Optimizer Pro version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PC Optimizer Pro:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is an application offered by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it exists on your system the PC Optimizer Pro application will be found very quickly. After you select PC Optimizer Pro in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-18 01:50:33.430