PC Optimizer Pro
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your systemPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Additional info about PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
if you want to read more on PC Optimizer Pro on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.'s website. PC Optimizer Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove PC Optimizer Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 9.73 MB (10198928 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCOptimizerPro.exe.
PC Optimizer Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.04 MB (12628925
bytes) on disk.
- pc.optimizer.pro.v6.x.x-patch.exe (318.00 KB)
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (9.73 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (1.61 MB)
- StartApps.exe (337.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.76 KB)
The current page applies to PC Optimizer Pro version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PC Optimizer Pro:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is an application marketed by the software company PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PC Optimizer Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Optimizer Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". The PC Optimizer Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PC Optimizer Pro in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-05 00:11:10.950