PC Optimizer Pro
This page is about PC Optimizer Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your systemPC Optimizer Pro, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. You can read more about about PC Optimizer Pro at http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
. PC Optimizer Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. PC Optimizer Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named PCOptimizerPro.exe and it has a size of 12.69 MB (13305112 bytes).
PC Optimizer Pro contains of the executables below. They take 15.02 MB (15753255
bytes) on disk.
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (12.69 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (1.85 MB)
- StartApps.exe (423.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.72 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Optimizer Pro version 126.96.36.199
only. For more PC Optimizer Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is an application marketed by the software company PC Optimizer Pro, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it exists on your system the PC Optimizer Pro program will be found very quickly. After you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.twekingtools.com/PC Optimizer Pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by PC Optimizer Pro, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 21:04:35.810