MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. More information on The MPlayer Team can be seen here
. Please open http://muldersoft.com/
if you want to read more on MPlayer for Windows on The MPlayer Team's website. MPlayer for Windows is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MPlayer for Windows. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.99 MB (4183040 bytes) on disk and is called smplayer.exe.
MPlayer for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.80 MB (17619547
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (11.49 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- simple_web_server.exe (110.59 KB)
- smplayer.exe (3.99 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (177.16 KB)
- Updater.exe (363.34 KB)
This page is about MPlayer for Windows version 20180303
alone. Click on the links below for other MPlayer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows is an application marketed by The MPlayer Team. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MPlayer for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MPlayer for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the MPlayer for Windows app will be found very quickly. When you select MPlayer for Windows in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MPlayer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MPlayer for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MPlayer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPlayer for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-04 08:12:57.407