MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. More info about The MPlayer Team can be seen here
. Click on http://muldersoft.com/
to get more info about MPlayer for Windows on The MPlayer Team's website. MPlayer for Windows is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MPlayer for Windows. smplayer.exe is the MPlayer for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.29 MB (1350144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in MPlayer for Windows. They take 13.79 MB (14463675
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (11.26 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- smplayer.exe (1.29 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.42 KB)
- Updater.exe (378.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20161211
of MPlayer for Windows. You can find here a few links to other MPlayer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall MPlayer for Windows you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MPlayer for Windows:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall MPlayer for Windows:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\mplayer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Updater.exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-mplayer2
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.8.false\C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\MIME Types\application/x-mplayer2
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\SMPlayer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\SMPlayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
MPlayer for Windows is an application offered by The MPlayer Team. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MPlayer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MPlayer for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "MPlayer for Windows". The MPlayer for Windows program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MPlayer for Windows in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MPlayer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MPlayer for Windows.
8. After removing MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MPlayer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPlayer for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 08:26:05.770