MPlayer for Windows
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MPlayer for Windows for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your PCThe MPlayer Team
. Further information on The MPlayer Team can be seen here
. More details about the app MPlayer for Windows can be found at http://muldersoft.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MPlayer for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. MPlayer for Windows's primary file takes about 1.25 MB (1313280 bytes) and is named SMPlayer.exe.
The executable files below are part of MPlayer for Windows. They take an average of 13.18 MB (13822707
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (10.68 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.25 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (195.62 KB)
- Updater.exe (377.11 KB)
This info is about MPlayer for Windows version 20160210
alone. You can find below a few links to other MPlayer for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MPlayer for Windows we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by MPlayer for Windows's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MPlayer for Windows
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\AppRegGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\codecs\14_43260.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\codecs\28_83260.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\codecs\3ivx Delta 3.5.qtx
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-mplayer2
MPlayer for Windows is an application marketed by The MPlayer Team. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MPlayer for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it exists on your system the MPlayer for Windows program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MPlayer for Windows in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MPlayer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MPlayer for Windows.
8. After removing MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPlayer for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 15:38:17.860