MPlayer for Windows
You can find below detailed information on how to remove MPlayer for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. More information about The MPlayer Team can be found here
. More details about the application MPlayer for Windows can be found at http://muldersoft.com/
. MPlayer for Windows is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove MPlayer for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.10 MB (1154560 bytes) on disk.
MPlayer for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.35 MB (11904848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (9.06 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.27 KB)
- Updater.exe (351.56 KB)
This data is about MPlayer for Windows version 20131108
alone. For other MPlayer for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows is a program by the software company The MPlayer Team. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MPlayer for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MPlayer for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the MPlayer for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MPlayer for Windows in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MPlayer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The software company is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MPlayer for Windows.
8. After removing MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MPlayer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your PC, we are not saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MPlayer for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 20:11:41.503