MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. Take a look here
for more info on The MPlayer Team. You can get more details about MPlayer for Windows at http://muldersoft.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for MPlayer for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.24 MB (1304064 bytes) on disk and is called SMPlayer.exe.
MPlayer for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.12 MB (13757170
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (187.50 KB)
- mplayer.exe (10.59 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.24 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (198.44 KB)
- Updater.exe (379.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20151107
of MPlayer for Windows. For more MPlayer for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MPlayer for Windows:
- C:\PrograUserName Files\UserNamePlayer for Windows
- C:\PrograUserNameData\UserNameicrosoft\Windows\Start UserNameenu\PrograUserNames\UserNamePlayer for Windows
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\PrograUserName Files\UserNamePlayer for Windows\AppRegGUI.exe
- C:\PrograUserName Files\UserNamePlayer for Windows\codecs\14_43260.dll
- C:\PrograUserName Files\UserNamePlayer for Windows\codecs\28_83260.dll
- C:\PrograUserName Files\UserNamePlayer for Windows\codecs\3ivx Delta 3.5.qtx
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\UserNameIUserNameE\Database\Content Type\application/x-UserNameplayer2
MPlayer for Windows is a program by the software company The MPlayer Team. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MPlayer for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MPlayer for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it exists on your system the MPlayer for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MPlayer for Windows in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MPlayer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your computer, we are not saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MPlayer for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:41:18.590