MPlayer for Windows
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MPlayer for Windows for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your PCThe MPlayer Team
. Check out here
where you can find out more on The MPlayer Team. You can get more details on MPlayer for Windows at http://muldersoft.com/
. MPlayer for Windows is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for MPlayer for Windows is C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. MPlayer for Windows's primary file takes around 1.06 MB (1116160 bytes) and is named SMPlayer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MPlayer for Windows. They occupy 10.14 MB (10635546
bytes) on disk.
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (8.23 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20130414
of MPlayer for Windows. For other MPlayer for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove MPlayer for Windows from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MPlayer for Windows:
- C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a program marketed by the software company The MPlayer Team. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MPlayer for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it exists on your system the MPlayer for Windows application will be found very quickly. When you click MPlayer for Windows in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MPlayer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The software company is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MPlayer for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 17:43:40.113