MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. Further information on The MPlayer Team can be seen here
. More details about MPlayer for Windows can be seen at http://muldersoft.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MPlayer for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1202688 bytes) on disk and is titled SMPlayer.exe.
MPlayer for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.15 MB (11696018
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (8.81 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (171.83 KB)
- Updater.exe (353.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20140516
of MPlayer for Windows. Click on the links below for other MPlayer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows is an application offered by The MPlayer Team. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MPlayer for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the MPlayer for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MPlayer for Windows in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MPlayer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MPlayer for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your computer, we are not saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MPlayer for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-03 23:28:10.287