MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your PCThe MPlayer Team
. Go over here
where you can read more on The MPlayer Team. More information about MPlayer for Windows can be found at http://muldersoft.com/
. MPlayer for Windows is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing MPlayer for Windows is C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SMPlayer.exe is the MPlayer for Windows's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.26 MB (1323520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MPlayer for Windows. They take about 13.22 MB (13862090
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (10.71 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.26 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (195.58 KB)
- Updater.exe (377.12 KB)
This data is about MPlayer for Windows version 20160227
only. Click on the links below for other MPlayer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-mplayer2
MPlayer for Windows is a program offered by The MPlayer Team. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it exists on your system the MPlayer for Windows app will be found automatically. When you click MPlayer for Windows in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MPlayer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The software company is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MPlayer for Windows.
8. After removing MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MPlayer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your computer, we are not saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPlayer for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 03:33:22.037