MPlayer for Windows
This page contains detailed information on how to remove MPlayer for Windows for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. Check out here
where you can read more on The MPlayer Team. Click on http://muldersoft.com/
to get more information about MPlayer for Windows on The MPlayer Team's website. MPlayer for Windows is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows folder, regulated by the user's choice. MPlayer for Windows's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. MPlayer for Windows's primary file takes about 1.08 MB (1132032 bytes) and its name is SMPlayer.exe.
MPlayer for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.38 MB (10879129
bytes) on disk.
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (8.44 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20130929
of MPlayer for Windows. For other MPlayer for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows is an application offered by the software company The MPlayer Team. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MPlayer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MPlayer for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it exists on your system the MPlayer for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MPlayer for Windows in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MPlayer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your computer, nor are we saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MPlayer for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:38:55.067