MPlayer for Windows
This info is about MPlayer for Windows for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your PCThe MPlayer Team
. Check out here
where you can read more on The MPlayer Team. Please open http://muldersoft.com/
if you want to read more on MPlayer for Windows on The MPlayer Team's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for MPlayer for Windows is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled SMPlayer.exe and occupies 1.06 MB (1110016 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with MPlayer for Windows. They occupy about 10.30 MB (10797153
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (8.04 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.20 KB)
- Updater.exe (349.39 KB)
This web page is about MPlayer for Windows version 20130318
alone. You can find below info on other releases of MPlayer for Windows:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove MPlayer for Windows from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MPlayer for Windows:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MPlayer for Windows
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\AppRegGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\codecs\14_43260.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\codecs\28_83260.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\codecs\3ivx Delta 3.5.qtx
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-mplayer2
MPlayer for Windows is a program by the software company The MPlayer Team. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MPlayer for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the MPlayer for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MPlayer for Windows in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MPlayer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The software company is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your computer, nor are we saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPlayer for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-29 12:06:07.303