MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your PCThe MPlayer Team
. More data about The MPlayer Team can be read here
. Click on http://muldersoft.com/
to get more information about MPlayer for Windows on The MPlayer Team's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MPlayer for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled smplayer.exe and it has a size of 1.77 MB (1854976 bytes).
MPlayer for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 15.12 MB (15855874
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (12.03 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- simple_web_server.exe (110.59 KB)
- smplayer.exe (1.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (177.32 KB)
- Updater.exe (363.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20180318
of MPlayer for Windows. You can find here a few links to other MPlayer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows is an application by the software company The MPlayer Team. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MPlayer for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPlayer for Windows". The MPlayer for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MPlayer for Windows in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MPlayer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MPlayer for Windows.
8. After removing MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MPlayer for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your PC, we are not saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPlayer for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-20 22:13:31.797