MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. More info about The MPlayer Team can be read here
. Please open http://muldersoft.com/
if you want to read more on MPlayer for Windows on The MPlayer Team's website. MPlayer for Windows is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MPlayer for Windows. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.14 MB (1200128 bytes) on disk and is called SMPlayer.exe.
The following executable files are contained in MPlayer for Windows. They take 11.96 MB (12541397
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (9.62 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (171.86 KB)
- Updater.exe (353.60 KB)
This data is about MPlayer for Windows version 20140929
only. Click on the links below for other MPlayer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove MPlayer for Windows from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\SMPlayer.exe
MPlayer for Windows is a program released by The MPlayer Team. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MPlayer for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the MPlayer for Windows application will be found automatically. When you click MPlayer for Windows in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MPlayer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MPlayer for Windows.
8. After removing MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPlayer for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 14:39:33.377