MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your systemThe MPlayer Team
. Further information on The MPlayer Team can be seen here
. You can get more details on MPlayer for Windows at http://muldersoft.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows directory (same installation drive as Windows). MPlayer for Windows's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. smplayer.exe is the MPlayer for Windows's main executable file and it occupies around 1.77 MB (1854976 bytes) on disk.
MPlayer for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.93 MB (15657316
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (11.84 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- simple_web_server.exe (110.59 KB)
- smplayer.exe (1.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (178.76 KB)
- Updater.exe (365.00 KB)
The current page applies to MPlayer for Windows version 20180328
only. For other MPlayer for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows is a program offered by The MPlayer Team. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MPlayer for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the MPlayer for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MPlayer for Windows in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MPlayer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPlayer for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-06 00:54:03.477