MPlayer for Windows
You can find below details on how to uninstall MPlayer for Windows for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your PCThe MPlayer Team
. Additional info about The MPlayer Team can be read here
. Please open http://muldersoft.com/
if you want to read more on MPlayer for Windows on The MPlayer Team's web page. MPlayer for Windows is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove MPlayer for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SMPlayer.exe is the MPlayer for Windows's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.14 MB (1192960 bytes) on disk.
MPlayer for Windows is composed of the following executables which take 11.63 MB (12190681
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (9.29 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (171.86 KB)
- Updater.exe (353.60 KB)
The current page applies to MPlayer for Windows version 20140727
alone. For more MPlayer for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove MPlayer for Windows from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MPlayer for Windows:
The files below were left behind on your disk by MPlayer for Windows when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MPlayer for Windows
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Nova pasta\smplayer-portable-220.127.116.11\mplayer
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\AppRegGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\codecs\14_43260.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\codecs\28_83260.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\codecs\3ivx Delta 3.5.qtx
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-mplayer2
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\SMPlayer.exe
MPlayer for Windows is an application by the software company The MPlayer Team. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MPlayer for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the MPlayer for Windows program will be found automatically. When you select MPlayer for Windows in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MPlayer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPlayer for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-17 05:50:45.457