MPlayer for Windows
This web page contains complete information on how to remove MPlayer for Windows for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your PCThe MPlayer Team
. Go over here
for more details on The MPlayer Team. More information about the software MPlayer for Windows can be seen at http://muldersoft.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove MPlayer for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MPlayer for Windows's main file takes about 8.32 MB (8721920 bytes) and its name is mplayer.exe.
MPlayer for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.57 MB (11084966
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Updater.exe (349.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.25 KB)
- mplayer.exe (8.32 MB)
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.06 MB)
This web page is about MPlayer for Windows version 20130629
only. Click on the links below for other MPlayer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows is a program marketed by the software company The MPlayer Team. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MPlayer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "MPlayer for Windows". The MPlayer for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MPlayer for Windows in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MPlayer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MPlayer for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your computer, nor are we saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MPlayer for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 05:15:57.963