MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your systemThe MPlayer Team
. More information on The MPlayer Team can be seen here
. Click on http://muldersoft.com/
to get more facts about MPlayer for Windows on The MPlayer Team's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MPlayer for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MPlayer for Windows's primary file takes about 1.10 MB (1158656 bytes) and its name is SMPlayer.exe.
MPlayer for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.26 MB (11806066
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (8.96 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.11 KB)
- Updater.exe (351.75 KB)
This web page is about MPlayer for Windows version 20140113
only. You can find below info on other releases of MPlayer for Windows:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your computer:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\SMPlayer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\SMPlayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
MPlayer for Windows is an application offered by The MPlayer Team. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MPlayer for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the MPlayer for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MPlayer for Windows in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MPlayer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your computer, we are not saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MPlayer for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-21 06:53:28.930