MPlayer for Windows
MPlayer for Windows is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. More information on The MPlayer Team can be found here
. You can read more about about MPlayer for Windows at http://muldersoft.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove MPlayer for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.10 MB (1157120 bytes) on disk and is called SMPlayer.exe.
MPlayer for Windows is comprised of the following executables which take 11.25 MB (11792681
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (8.95 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.04 KB)
- Updater.exe (351.75 KB)
The current page applies to MPlayer for Windows version 20131215
only. Click on the links below for other MPlayer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows is an application released by The MPlayer Team. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPlayer for Windows". The MPlayer for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MPlayer for Windows in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MPlayer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MPlayer for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your computer, we are not saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPlayer for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 07:42:25.703