MPlayer for Windows
This web page is about MPlayer for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall MPlayer for Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. Take a look here
for more information on The MPlayer Team. More details about MPlayer for Windows can be found at http://muldersoft.com/
. MPlayer for Windows is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove MPlayer for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.96 MB (3108352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MPlayer for Windows. They occupy about 27.52 MB (28860198
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (187.50 KB)
- mplayer.exe (22.63 MB)
- MPUI.exe (1.23 MB)
- SMPlayer.exe (2.96 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.04 KB)
- Updater.exe (351.75 KB)
The current web page applies to MPlayer for Windows version 20140212
alone. You can find below info on other releases of MPlayer for Windows:
...click to view all...
MPlayer for Windows is a program released by the software company The MPlayer Team. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove MPlayer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MPlayer for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MPlayer for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPlayer for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the MPlayer for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MPlayer for Windows in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MPlayer for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MPlayer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MPlayer for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MPlayer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team from your computer, we are not saying that MPlayer for Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPlayer for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:48:25.480